Hello there, fellow wanderer! You're going to spend the next few minutes getting to know me. Fasten your seatbelt and scroll away!
01. Get to know me
Left: Pitching my startup at the Business Travel Show
Top-right: Exploring the Apple Park campus using AR
Bottom-right: In the captain's seat of a decomissioned Boeing 747
Left: Exploring the Apple Park campus using AR
Right: In the captain's seat of a decomissioned Boeing 747
You already know my name so, let's skip that and speed through some basic stuff - I'm a design-minded full-stack web developer and entrepreneur based in Bangalore, India. From the pictures above, it shouldn't be too hard to guess what excites me the most. In case you're still wondering, let me help you out - I love technology and aviation. When I was in the first grade, I presented an idea for a "flying car" at the science fair so, yeah, my love for technology and aviation goes way back!
02. Notable achievements
- In the 9th grade, I used my father’s name to participate in an international Microsoft hackathon as I was underage. To my surprise, I won! Microsoft awarded me an HP server (pre-cloud era).
- Co-founded and ran the Bangalore Google Technology User Group (precursor to Google Developer Days) when I was in high school
- I ranked top 4 in a national-level (India) Microsoft competition when I was in the 11th grade. Microsoft awarded me a copy of Windows Vista, Office, and an HTC Windows Mobile phone.
- Dropped out of college to start Eduora - a modern Learning Management System and my first startup (now defunct). Eduora was the first international startup accepted into the Alchemist Accelerator in Silicon Valley.
- I won 3rd place in the 2014 Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon. I wrote about my experience here.
- I founded TripCloud - an integrated travel and expense management platform for small-to-mid-sized companies in the United States. TripCloud is a part of Acceleprise, an enterprise startup accelerator in San Francisco.
- Consulted for several technology startups in the United States and India
03. Tech stack
Here is my current "go-to" tech stack. I'm a Rust newbie, but I already like the language enough to give it a spot on this list. I suspect that I will be using Rust a lot! I've architected and deployed applications to GCP, AWS, and Heroku.
04. Get in touch
I strive to build fast, accessible, and user-friendly applications. I've architected and built applications for my clients in industries as diverse as telecom, travel, events management, micropayments, etc. I learn quickly, hold myself to high standards, document my code, enjoy working in small teams, and prefer to work remotely.
For project enquiries:Send me an email
This website wouldn't have been possible without the incredible open-source community.
- Website: Built with Gatsby and styled with SASS. Blog posts are written in MDX and the Pensèes section relies on Firestore.
- Hosting: Hosted on Vercel's lightening fast CDN. DNS provided by Cloudflare.
- Fonts: Inter by Rasmus Andersson, IBM Plex Mono and Oswald - delivered through Google Fonts
- Icons: Flaticon
- Code editor: Visual Studio Code